We offer Prometric Testing!
Prometric offers tests for GRE, FINRA, PRAXIS I, TOEFL, USMLE, OME and more.
Exam times: Monday - Saturday 8:30AM to 5:30PM
To Schedule an Appointment, call (918) 747-9333, and ask for the Prometric Testing Center. When a testing administrator answers, be ready to provide the following information:
- Organization name or acronym
- Specific test name
- Date you wish to test
- If the test is eligibility-based, you may need to provide the ATT number, candidate ID number, or scheduling number that you were given by the testing organization when you established your eligibility.
- The Administrator may ask you for other personal information, such as your name, address, social security number, phone number, etc.
- If the test was not paid for through the testing organization, you will need to provide a credit card number, expiration date, and the name on the card. Most organization accept MasterCard, Visa, or American Express.
- At the end of the scheduling process, the Administrator will read the following information from the confirmation screen. It is very important that you write down this information:
- Confirmation Number
- Organization/Test Name
- Date of Test
- Test Time
- Check-In Time
On the day of your test, bring the information listed in step 7. You do not need this information to get into your test, but it might help us resolve unforeseen problems. Also, bring in the ID's required by the testing organization, as well as any authorization-to-test letters or ID's that were sent to you by the testing organization.